PDA

View Full Version : Paid but still not a subscriber? READ THIS

Tom M
11-07-2012, 12:11 AM
If you purchased a subscription but your account status is not set to Subscriber, PM me the paypal transaction ID for the payment. Make sure you state which subscription you purchased and the subscription length!

Account activation may take up to 12 hours!

akelaink
01-05-2013, 02:56 PM
Hi Tom! I no longer have the War Z game and have been perma banned and received my refund from steam. Can I roll over my cheat subscription to a different game? I've sent you a PM yesterday and still haven't received a response.

akelaink
01-05-2013, 06:02 PM
Tom! Can you change my monthly subscription from war z to another game? My account from the war z has been banned. My monthly time is ticking and I haven't received a response from you in 2 days now. check your PM....

If you purchased a subscription but your account status is not set to Subscriber, PM me the paypal transaction ID for the payment. Make sure you state which subscription you purchased and the subscription length!

Account activation may take up to 12 hours!

kajko
01-09-2013, 03:26 PM
I bought a subscription for 6 months and you disabled hacks after 3 months and I can not send pm to Tom?
What is going on?
OK Thanks is working again.

BreadRoll
04-20-2013, 08:49 AM
I have paid for War Z Hacks (1 month $20 option) Paid with paypal. We checked Paypal and it says its going to take up to 7 days for the payment to go through, is it because im in Australia? Or does this always happen? Also when the payment actually goes through, how do i get the hacks? Is there somewhere i can look for a tutorial or something? Help please :)

verbatim
04-20-2013, 08:50 PM
Tom! Can you change my monthly subscription from war z to another game? My account from the war z has been banned. My monthly time is ticking and I haven't received a response from you in 2 days now. check your PM....

I bought a subscription for 6 months and you disabled hacks after 3 months and I can not send pm to Tom?
What is going on?
OK Thanks is working again.

Create a thread including your Paypal Transaction ID and Package Name in the Account Issues (http://www.tmcheats.com/forums/f139/) forum.

verbatim
04-20-2013, 08:51 PM
I have paid for War Z Hacks (1 month $20 option) Paid with paypal. We checked Paypal and it says its going to take up to 7 days for the payment to go through, is it because im in Australia? Or does this always happen? Also when the payment actually goes through, how do i get the hacks? Is there somewhere i can look for a tutorial or something? Help please :)

I have answered this question in another thread. Please do not multi-post the same problem.