PDA

View Full Version : I'd love to buy DayZ hack but can't afford $15 only $10

itrenor
11-13-2012, 12:18 AM
Hello, not too long ago I favorited your site because I knew that if all else failed I could come and buy the DayZ hack for $10. I was ready and right when the time came, you shot your price up to $15. I was devastated xD but really, after the repairs on my car I have $11 left to spend so I was only wondering if I could pay $10 for the DayZ hack. It would help me a lot and at least give you guys some money. So, thank you for your time and I'll be awaiting a quick reply :)

Tom M
11-13-2012, 12:52 AM
Our prices are fixed, sorry.

itrenor
11-13-2012, 01:28 AM
No worries, I went ahead and bought it anyways. I feel that it was worth going into debt xD only now, the dayz hack is down :( lol

Tom M
11-13-2012, 01:31 AM
You can see the hack statuses on this page: Live Cheat Status | TMCheats.com (http://www.tmcheats.com/live-cheat-status/)

I do apologize for not mentioning it though, just did not occur to me.

itrenor
11-13-2012, 01:33 AM
It's all good man. In the end, the wait will be worth it. You sir have an amazing program and service which I will continue to use for all of my hacking purposes. So, I thank you for that. Thank you once again.

LegitMelons
11-13-2012, 06:37 AM
Its well worth it, You dont get banned as much saving you on keys and downtime is normally minimal. Toms been a bit busy with updates lately though.