Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

SkyDaddyHacks Day-Z Spawn Service

SkyDaddy Spawn Service!!!
    ($1 USD) Gets you God mode/ESP any morph you'd like, a crate with every weapon and item ingame, and any vehicle you'd like!!!

($5 USD) You get my services for 30 minutes of spawning as much as you'd like, along with full use of my scripts to kill/take control/kick/make unconscious other players!!!

($10 USD) You get my services for 1 hour, and i'll create a base for you complete with tents and legit vehicles that will stay after server restarts!!!

($25 USD) Lifetime membership. Anytime i'm on you'll get an invite to my game, or whenever you want gear/weapons/vehicles etc. ill join your server and spawn what you want!!!

GodMode/ESP is included with all purchases until server restart or you log off.

While my hacks are awesome there are some servers that have very good anti-hax, so before you make a purchase i will need to join the server and check if its possible to spawn in the server in question.

Add me on Skype: Skydaddyhacks
    Last edited by Ghettoweed; 01-15-2013 at 01:21 PM.

Thread Information