Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Registered
    Nah, not when the aimbot is aiming 6ft to the side of an enemy when looking through a scope :\

The beta hack is far from complete, it is just a sort of proof of concept that we will have a working hack even for the retail version as soon as its released. A lot of things will be changed in the retail one, so making a top notch beta hack is just not worth the time especially when its just for 10 days.

Snipers are unsupported in the beta. Use a machine gun for best performance.

man you are great

thx for sharing this great hack maybe i willl become subscriber ,only because you have make a puplic one
    pls don´t stop making so great hacks
    if bf3 won´t be so laggy it would be better but at least thx

Registered
    BF3-v2-Protected not work :/

10/09/2011

So i tried this thing out and it doesnt work too well. Besides seeing the peoples names, nothing else is different. If someone could explain maybe how to use it properly thatd be great cause my aim key aims me at them and then shoots 2 metres above their head when i click.

There isnt any norecoil in the public one so you have to fire a shot at a time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information