Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TMC - BF3 v1

lol this is a business m8, the free hack is just a short demonstration of the private one.

Registered
    Test it yesterday, but how can I play in full screen mode? only windowed allowed to use hack properly?
    I think to buy the full version just for safety and therefore raises questions))) couse in beta hack was dat one problem, and I don`t know maybe you solve it? ))))

sry for bad English, in advance

In the beta the hack was working perfectly with few issues but now the hack is working great and u can play full screen too.

Registered
    I run the game, I go to the server of course, then I press win - roll up (the game window becomes half of the screen automatically). run the cheat, he begins to work. clicked in the game window, it automatically turns the entire screen and ESP box move and turn around over the heads of the enemy.

Registered
    and what about dat

the font is clearly different from ours, not to mention the cross hair style and the placement of the hp bar
    No matter what you face in this life, you gotta know what you're up against in order to fight back.
    'Not knowing is part of the fun.' Was that the motto of your community college?

If the cheat get Detected we will tell you all. During this time dont post or ask if it is detected thanks you.

Registered
    sry guys )
    but what about my problem with fullscreen mode? =(

public version dont support full screen.

works fine for me in full screen , in windowed mode the ESP box's don't align correctly , but in full screen 1920x1080 works OK , the only probably i have is that the ESP Box's disappear and appear ever couple minutes...which is problem a bug but i like to think of it is that the hack knows a screenshot is about to be taken so it turns it off.

TL : DR hack works great in fullscreen although there are some bugs
    Last edited by impatientplague; 10-27-2011 at 04:06 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information