Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Thread: MW3 Question(s)

MW3 Question(s)

Hey, I am interested in buying your MW3 hack, But I have a few questions

1. Has the hack been detected? I'm asking this because I want a good with VAC bypass since i'm going to cheat on my main acccount and don't want a VAC ban on it.. I'm only going to use it for a night or two on my main one then when I get the money buy an extra CDkey

2. Has anyone ever reported a ban?

3. Also If I use rage settings will I manually get banned by theatre mode?

Thank you
    Last edited by ServerDestroyeR; 11-16-2011 at 04:50 AM.

Nobody has said anything about being banned so far and no it hasn't been detected, so that should answer your first two, to the 3rd, yes if u make it incredibly obvious and enough people report you you are likely to get banned or punished in some way, though I have not heard any reports of that happening yet either
    No matter what you face in this life, you gotta know what you're up against in order to fight back.
    'Not knowing is part of the fun.' Was that the motto of your community college?

I always rage on MW3 and never get banned

Same here, that's the only reason I bought mw3, but there's always the possibility
    No matter what you face in this life, you gotta know what you're up against in order to fight back.
    'Not knowing is part of the fun.' Was that the motto of your community college?

Thread Information