Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Not one legit gun/ammo trader???? That's not good....

So why is it that I don't see one high rated, long term vendor in here??? Al I see are one and two star shops. Than when you go into a persons shop that has a decent amount of views/replies all there is is a bunch of people saying how prices are too expensive noone is even buying anything. What is goin on with this here? I personally am in need of ammo(Stanag 30/45/60/cmags), and certain guns (AWM, VSS, blazers, imitar) all in bulks of 20+. From the looks of this site there's noone who could even compete with my needs....it's a shame. This site really needs some heavily active, trusted, and stocked up traders

Its hard to get a high rating when people low rate your thread for no reason/ dont vouch. And its hard to keep 20+ AWM's when people buy them all.

Stay Tuned, I know I have low post and rep, but I have done tons of trades on the actual warz forum. I have a TON of guns full and in lockboxes. Shop will be opening up tomorrow with a partner to keep a steady gun flow into the marketplace.

I have alot of contacts who are large Infestation Traders and here is what happens:

- Most customers are not subscribers on the site, and therefore cannot leave a comment to vouch
    - Legit traders try to call out members of the community who are caught scamming, in return the scammer leaves 1-star on that trader's shop
    - Some traders like to sabotage other trader's shops by leaving 1-star ratings, cuz they know that they cannot compete with their prices, quality, etc.
    - I don't know about other shop owners, but i pvp about 80 guns a day which are sold almost immediately before i can ever hardly update my shop, and for that reason it is hard to reserve hundreds of guns and supplies for each and every customer I have.

Thread Information