Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Warz Item spawning?

Hey guys im back from my haitus of not playing warz since 6 months back and i noticed the hacks are up and running. i also have been hearing some rumors about item spawning and wanted to confirm if these are indeed true or most likely just scams? i ussually dont ask stupid questions like this but knowing warz and all these dupes that exist and stuff like that i figured why not? any info is appreciated

.: Lifetimer :.
    Never download anything from youtube is the #1 rule, otherwise I have never heard of anyone having a hack or method with those features.

yah thats generally the rule of thumb i follow and if it has any form of survey download its a scam basically. but its just a rumor ive heard and i am curious as to whether or not owning ur own server might allow you to do something like this?

Banned
    This as a false rumor getting you to download a fake program binded with a virus. This feature how ever is not possible as said in the Request Thread

EpicRyan87

Banned
    This as a false rumor getting you to download a fake program binded with a virus. This feature how ever is not possible as said in the Request Thread

EpicRyan87

Thread Information