Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Registered

I'm scared of banning from steam after using the cheat.

I know the cheat works perfectly on CS:GO. But I'm still not 100 percent sure the cheat will look after my account safety while I am playing the game .
    Because I got totally banned from steam once when I was just using the trainer for a single player game,
    now I am very careful about using any third programs during the game.
    So I would like to know would Steam detect the cheat when I'm using it, and also will the updates of the game be a problem to the cheat as well?
    Last edited by ELSLE; 08-24-2013 at 06:57 AM.

Registered
    It might detect the cheat once in a while, but you should be safe. Tom updates the hack when its out of date.

.: Lifetimer :.
    Firstly, I'd like to say that it is not possible to get banned while playing your single player CS game.
    Tom constantly updates the cheat to be ahead of anticheats however it is always probable that one day you will get caught and banned. Cheating is at your own risk there is no such thing as a 100% safe cheat.
    If you are afraid of getting banned, I suggest you not to cheat.

Registered
    The thing is that steam does delayed bans so you won't know the cheat is detected until like 2 weeks later when everyone is banned. Happened to me in another VAC game but than again it was from a shitty cheat maker(which I regret buying cause there cheats crash the game and the cheat is still online, ** try there MW2 Hack without crashing, impossible :P)
    Last edited by Random_GD; 08-28-2013 at 03:39 PM. Reason: Removed hacksite name

Thread Information