Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

easiest way to get hella loot from campos

In order to do this you need a legit account that you don't hack on and lots of email addresses.

1. first buy a lock box on your legit account and place it down at the base of goblin peak near campos.
    2. log in to your trial account on a separate email and just go back and forth from campos to lock box and get hella loot and you get to keep all the loot because they cant ban a legit lockbox. make sure to use tmstreamer when doing this because you don't want to die with all that loot! put on esp so u can see everybody and all items.
    3. and if your worried about getting banned don't worry because you can ragehack as much as u want for at least 1 day and that's plenty of time to get loot to ur lockbox. plus you got unlimited trial accounts u can make as much trial accounts as you want just keep using different emails.

srry if this was hard to understand i am drunk right now so bare with me hope u enjoy this guide as much as i have happy looting!!!!!!

Registered

easiest way to get hella loot from campos

Is the loot better on trial servers?

yes it is equivalent to premium servers that's why they locked it so regular players cant go in.

Hell no trial server loot is standard as it states when u click on it premium server offer better loot / trial server offer standard loot.

trust me if it wasn't trial servers didn't have premium loot they would be unlocked for regular player use. i played trial a lot and loot was far better. they make the loot better so newbies get scammed when they buy the regular game then they have to buy the premium to get the loot they were getting originally,

i played trial for some time with hax and yeah it wasnt premium loot no snipers ever lol

must of been bad luck

The reason why trial server are closed for normal accounts is that people hacked on trial and put stuff on normal account sadly.

Registered
    I don't think this is working anymore...

Thread Information