Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Selling 10 accounts all with 9600 gc

these accounts are never before played on and they weren't hacked on, I can create a steam profile and give you info with account or I can send it as a gift to you on your email and you can set it up how you wish, either way will allow you to make your own password and have a legit email linked to the account if you ever have problems with it. 9600 gc comes on ever account (60 dollars worth). I bought them during the sale so after these ten accounts are gone I will have nothing else for sale. add ryan.kaehler1 on Skype, all sales will be made via paypal in usd. selling this 60 dollar package for 15 dollars usd.
    Last edited by briskshot; 11-17-2013 at 04:11 PM.

this is the lowest I am wiling to go I have already dropped from 40 dollars, if they do not sell soon I will be selling gc for 1 dollars usd per 350 gc.

Registered
    you bought these accounts for like 12-14 usd, stop trying to make a profit off of people, and if you are going to sell them dont try to completely rip people off i think 15 usd is reasonable

$15 is more than reasonable.

making money off people is the only reason to do this. you are still getting them cheaper then what you can get them for and im making osme money, there isn't a trader out there looking to just break even.

this is cool and I 100% support your effort to make a profit, but we are cheaters and we could fucking give a rats ass about GC or loot...we will be banned and lose it anyway,besides if you want loot then join our TS and we will give you tons of it....well right after we get done laughing our asses off at the raging teen that is about to cry because we just no clip aimbotted him..

DO NOT FORGET TO CLICK ON THE LIKE BUTTON | Need H1Z1 Keys Click here H1Z1 Keys | Join 100's H1Z1 Group we have Teamspeak |
    | Join our Teamspeak legit.ts3dns.com | Need a Great VPN Try This One

I am not CHEATING I Have ENHANCEMENTS!

???? got that much extra time on your hands champ? get back to your hacken and stay off my page

Thread Information