Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Registered

Can someone give me a percentage or ratio.... (subscribers getting banned BF4)

I used TMcheeats for a while for BF3 however...due to the cheat always getting detected and my many new origin accounts and emails i had to create..i gave up using the product/software.

now that BF4 is out...I want to rank up a tad faster. I am trying to see if I purchase the software and like use it as soon as i get in a server am i going to get banned? Or is it more or less if I go balls to the wall aka "rage"

i just wanna hear from the moderators and owner and some people who maybe use the product if youre getting banned at all.

Our BF4 hack has never been detected by PunkBuster

Don't forget BF4 uses FairFight! this is a stats based and fully server sided anti-cheat, no hack can bypass this, if the are saying they can they are lying!

Registered
    If your going to rage your going to get banned... i used TM Cheats bf3 for 18 months and didn't get banned..played every day.. i did get banned in there mass detection but that happens.. its simple.. don't wana be banned.. don't have

Thread Information