Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Sell my steam acc with cs go

am off for this game no more feel like not want to play after path
    Untitled.jpgUntitled1 - Copy.jpgUntitled2 - Copy.jpgUntitled3 - Copy.jpgUntitled4 - Copy.jpgUntitled5 - Copy.jpgUntitled7.jpgUntitled8.jpgUntitled 8.jpgUntitled9.jpgUntitled10.jpgUntitled11.jpgUntitled12.jpgUntitled13.jpgUntitled14.jpgUntitled15.jpg
    My infestation acc 1 is assasin and 2 survival got hardend and my account is premium will run out and week and a half
    pm me skype if you Interested also in my steam got cs : go and if u want my tmcheat it Expiry Date
    01-27-2014 i will sell it for only 15$ just pm me your skype

sorry i dont knwo how to make my pic bigger pm me you skype than i will show all screen shot or you can come meet me in game and check all stuff also i got another 12 lockbox in clear and 7 lockbox in small so if u want i will pick it all up for you come talk and me on skype about price

sorry i dont know how to make my pic bigger pm me you skype than i will show all screen shot or you can come meet me in game and check all stuff also i got another 12 lockbox in clear and 7 lockbox in small so if u want i will pick it all up for you come talk and me on skype about price

did you ever hack on this account

never it my main account i use this to safe all my loot if u want pm my on skype i go sleep for now will be in 12 hr

Thread Information