Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

hey new member here and maybe a future lifer few questions first tho..

Just wondering if the bot works in tanks and lavs for the driver as well as gunner? and how is it for long range sniping?
    Watched a few vids but haven't seen any info on the above. already subbed at another well known site but would like to shop around before i commit to any lengthy subs cheers

It works for the gunners in all vehicles, not the main tank weapon though. For snipers it can pull off 1000m+ headshots, I am sure someone can share screenshots!

Registered
    I completely vouch for Tom M and his product. I was an avid member till i stopped playing due to boredom of the game but Tom M's hacks are top of the line and beat all of the competitions hacks. Very trustworthy man and I trust his hacks 100%

yep they are

cheers guys ill give it a test drive once my current sub is up.. Atm having fun sniping the camping snipers that do sweet f.a for the team with the main tank shell from across the map it really gets them raging and crying hacker lol

Thread Information