First of all please excuse my English as its not my native language.

I bought a months subscription and I could't be more happier. Its my first time using a hack and I enjoy it very much. I don't even know where to start. I played on few servers and the hack is undetected. At first I was nervous because while I was playing the game I saw few people being kicked for aimbot and I thought to myself OMG I am next. Well, that never happened. Nobody detected my hack and I was really enjoying myself.

I like the feature that shows your enemies even where they are hidden and which way are they facing. I like to come in from behind and knife them. This feature made that much easier. And I can always go where the action is due to seeing the enemy.

Aimbot is fantastic! I'm using aimbot playing as a sniper. I'll be honest, I suck at being a sniper but this aimbot made me much much better hehe The only thing I have trouble with is when I uncheck the "switch between target" option it still switches. Sometimes its annoying but its something I can love with. I love that every cheat in the menu during the game is explained. Just roll your mouse on it and info comes up. That made it much easier. I thought I will have to search what all the options mean but the descriptions tell you everything.

I don't get crazy with the hack. Example- I don't go around shooting people from across the map with a shotgun or use the feature that allows you to kill players with a knife from your base. I don't have crazy K/D ratio but thats because its my choice. Of course I have good scores but nothing very extrodinary.I don't want people reporting me for hacking.

Overall I love my subscription and I will definitely renew my subscription next month. I'm very happy that no more my ass is kicked by some 14 year old prick who plays BF3 24 hours a day. Now I kick ass!

Thank you Tom and thank you whole team for making this available. Its my first time using any hack and I won't use any other hacks except yours. Tonight I will drink to your health.

Cheers!