Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Thread: new

Registered

new

hi guys, i am new just wondering is the mw3 godmade and teleport hack undetectable. i really want to buy this hack, but one of my mates who works for ******** say these hacks are unsafe it is true.

i dont believe him. do u use to same undetectable program or software that and **** use, cuz i dont want to get banned.
    Last edited by Oskar1255; 08-10-2012 at 10:18 AM.

Hey,

Yes it is all undetectable, And very good. My word of advice don't use ********** this aimbot blows them away. But as i was saying the chance of egtting banned is very low, If you fear getting banned you can also purchase "TM Insurance" Any other questions feel free to ask

Regards
    Connor
    Last edited by RekkGaming; 08-10-2012 at 09:01 PM.

Registered
    Everyone at ********** are Just Jelly of TMCheats
    Last edited by Oskar1255; 08-10-2012 at 10:21 AM.

So SOOO true xD

Our Aimbot OWNS ********* and *** [other aimbots too with out God Mode and Teleport].

Quote Originally Posted by Poheart
    i already fucking told you the fucking goddamn setting and the solution and you fucking ignoring me and you still fucking keep multiposting the same clusterfucking question in wrong section..(wow.finally this time you post it right)..
    Like A Boss/

.: Lifetimer :.
    is not undetectable, is undetected. the chances to get ban in mw3 are low but if you cheat you have to know you can get ban. the hack is fantastic you love it.

Thread Information