Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Registered

DayZ Custom scripts.

Hello, I am new to TMcheats, thinking of changing due to the downtime and detection rate of *.

I am very interested in the DayZ cheat but was wondering if custom menu scripts will work with it, such as the WUAT menu or silents menu that can be seen in this video:

Thanks in advance

i also had ** but due to downtime i never even used it.. so i bought this, and .. it is fu**ing amazing and yes u can add custom script's such as wuat

Registered
    Am I not allowed to say **********? Sorry >.< But thanks for feedback, think im going to use this as my main cheat site now

yes, you cant say othersite's not allowed but.. tmcheats for dayz is amazing only detected once in 3 months and it took tom 3 hours to fix.. so its amazing

Registered
    Better than over a week for A**J*****

Do NOT link to other sites, we do not allow it. Posting videos is considered advertising, please dont do that again. I have edited your post to remove the sitename and video.

Yes, you can run all scripts with the hack.

Registered
    I am sorry. I have read the rules now.

Hello my friend bought the hack and we're trying to add custom scripts at operation arrowhead/TM but when he runs them, nothings happening... Any ide why?

We tried the wuat menu.

Thread Information