I purchased tmcheats like 14 hours ago and I was already activated when I woke up this morning. I could've been activated earlier if the site wasn't in construction mode or w/e you call it.
Anyway, the menu is simple and yet user friendly. ESP gives you a big advantage to determine whether you wanna kill a person or not (check if he has weapons). The ESP also doesn't eat much FPS so that's good, because some cheats eat like 5-10 FPS to draw the ESP, menu, radar, etc..
Aimbot is accurate and the predictions are precisely, you can adjust the aimbot to your liking for example change the field of view, maximum distance you wish to aim at, etc.. I have no complains about the aimbot. It functions without any bugs.
What I do find annoying is that whenever you're menu is open you can still fire your weapon whenever you're in the menu changing values and/or functions on/off.
Price for this cheat is really cheap, I've seen some other competitors charging you 25 dollars for a cheat with maybe less features or same features.

I hope you enjoyed reading my honest review.