Hello TMCheaters,

So far I am loving Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. I think they managed a good balance of keeping it the same game, but making it different at the same time. The new futuristic kind of feel gives it a new level that we have not seen before in a Call of Duty game, but it is still what we know and recognize as Call of Duty. Treyarch has also done a nice job of improving the sound effects a bit. In past Call of Duty games the sound effects have been largely unrealistic and sounded rather stupid, the guns seem to sound a little better than they used to. I have not had the chance to play anywhere near all of the multiplayer maps yet, but from what I have seen I am pleased with the quality of the maps. The campaign to this game also seems to have improved over past Call of Duty titles. I have only played a few missions so far, but I have actually been enjoying it. In the past games I really hated playing through the campaign, but the Black Ops 2 campaign has been very interesting. I am not a huge fan of the zombie modes; however, I have never liked the zombie modes on any of the Call of duty games so my opinion on that aspect of the game is biased.

What is your opinion on Call of duty: Black Ops 2 so far? Reply with your opinion below and answer the poll at the top of this thread.